Informatics Systems Engineer – (ISE 020) 2-3 years
Location: India but willing to travel.
- Installation and configuration of various Informatics Software Systems, whether developed and deployed by Megaware, 3rd party vendors, or the customer themselves.
- Delivering End User and Administrator training.
- Technical Support (email, phone, onsite).
- Project Documentation.
- Overall 2-3 years hands-on IT experience.
- Installation/Configuration of Windows 2000/2003 servers.
- Strong IT fundamentals – Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, networking concepts, System Administration, Backup, Solution planning/sizing.
- (Desirable) exposure to Oracle Installation, configuration, backup and basic Oracle DBA tasks.
- Communication skills – will be required to do product demos, presentations, customer meetings and trainings for International clients.
- Team player – should follow team strategies/procedures and communicate timely and clearly with team members.
- Responsible – should be able to take up responsibility for getting the assigned tasks done.
- Quality consciousness and Attention to Detail.
- Willing to travel (within India/abroad) for extended periods of time.
- (Desirable) Exposure to Life Sciences domain with exposure to 21 CFR Part 11 and experience with any of the following computerized systems: Data Management, Instrumentation, or LIMS etc.
- (Desirable) International exposure.
Apply for this post »